Before i started to Sabancı, i was dying to study architecture, actually i still admire architectural stuff. I still have passion for the well designed houses. Also i am a person who really loves spend time in home. And when i am surfing on the internet, i encounter this plain and clear desgined house.

I really enjoyed the simple and basic structure of it, at the first glance it gives you relief. For me it is really conveniet place for living.




Also, even in a place like that looks too much structural and basic with this detail of combination of pool and garden gives people a space for relaxing. I liked the useing of little rock in the garden by the way.


Lighting of the house is another main component for me, i really enjoyed that houses' big windows and bright rooms. My mornings woulf be full of joy, if i wake up in a place like that. Actually, i should be honest, this place's interior design like color of the walls or the choice of furniture reminds me my room.

1 yorum:

Unknown dedi ki...
Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.

Yorum Gönder

İzleyiciler

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.