As we all know, we're going to do a magazine design in the second semester. That's why i decided to look at some examples of it. I found one that i really like ; filter. I'm not so sure about its content however, i like its simple design that gives to the reader too much space- which kind of gives the sense of relief for me. I would really enjoy the looking at a magazine like that. Also the choose of images too way interesting. In the first photo, we're seeing a destorted woman face with a diamond neckless- which gives me lots of idea about the content of the magazine. With this way,  according to me, designer achieve to make a direct connectionto the  content without writing too much thing to the cover. It is a really powerful way to express your ideas.



Logo looks so simple.










0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

İzleyiciler

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.